Thursday, April 7, 2011

I've been gone so long...

I am really happy to be back!  It's hard to believe it's been over a month since my last post!  So...what's been going on?

1.  Trying to find that whole 'balance' thing within my life.

2.  My business has picked up, so I've had to spend more time focusing on that.  It's a GOOD thing!

I haven't been doing a whole lot in the way of organizing...just trying to keep up with what I've already accomplished.  God has been showing me a lot of things, and I've really enjoyed reading His Word, soaking in what I can. 

I am also reading a book by Victoria Olsteen, Joel Osteen's wife.  It's called "Love your Life...living Happy, Healthy & Whole".  If you haven't read it, you have to get it!  I found mine at our local thrift store (of course!).  It is so full of yummy nuggets of truth that women of God need to hear in these days!

Well, I will try to be back soon...with a new organizing project accomplished!

Blessings,

Shari

No comments:

Post a Comment