Saturday, January 22, 2011

Master Bathroom Counter

A few minutes ago, I posted before and aftger pics of my master bedroom closet.  After finishing the closet, I was on a roll and went on to my bathroom.  I didn't have a lot of time, so I chose to work on the countertop...because I can do it...bit-by-bit!

We are very blessed to have a large master bathroom.  But, having a larger space means that I have more space to put things, right???  LOL!

Anyway, here are a couple of 'before' pics:

Just like the closet, we have a 'his' and 'hers' side...does anyone else do that?  Anyway, my husband's is on the left and mine is on the right.

You also may have noticed that my bathroom is not painted.  It just has the original walls.  I have painted every room in the house except 3...I hope to have them ALL painted by summer!

Here are the 'after' pics of our counter top:

I really HEART Longaberger baskets and pottery.  Unfortunately, I don't have as much as I would like.  I took one of our Longaberger soup cups and am using it for our toothbrush and toothpaste.  On the right side, I have a couple of round baskets that holds my hairbrush/comb, barrettes, binders, and such.

On Joel's side is a basket by Peterboro basket, another type of baskets that I like.  Joel's deoderant, comb, lotion he needs everyday, our hairspray, and cologne are in here.

I didn't know what to do on top of my mirror and thought I'd try some little Longaberger baskets.  You can't see it in this pic, but above the cabinet, there is about 3-4 inches of the original mirror showing.  In these mobile homes, they like to GLUE flat, plain, mirrors to the wall!  And, boy, is that glue TOUGH!!  When we put up the cabinet, it didn't completely cover the mirror.  I tried greenery across the top, but didn't like it.  Any ideas, please let me know!!

This is another Petersboro Basket set that I have and I really like it!  However, I don't know what to do with it!  I have had it beside my bathroom countertop, but it just collects junk.  So, I hope to re-purpose it somewhere in the house.

Again, this is just the counter top and mirror cabinet.  I don't have pics of the rest of the bathroom, yet.  You'll have to wait for those!

Thanks for reading as I organize bit-by-bit,

Shari

No comments:

Post a Comment