Thursday, February 3, 2011

Dry Erase Menu Board

I saw this on Little Birdie Secrets http://littlebirdiesecrets.blogspot.com/2010/09/weekly-wipe-off-menu-board-magnets.html  I knew I had to make one!

So...I went Thrift store shopping to find a cheap frame that I could paint and re-make.  Here's what I found:

Just so you know, I don't know anyone named "Holly"!  I took the frame apart and began painting it black.
While the paint was drying, I found a piece of scrapbook paper that I hadn't used yet and cut it down to size, adding a piece of rick-rack for a bit of decor.
Here it is!  I do wish I had a Silhouette to make my wording, though!  For now, though, I will use a dry erase marker to write down our weekly meals.  I think this will be very valuable in saving us time and money.  Each morning, it will just take a glance to see what will be for supper.  Easy!


I added the Valentine's Day heart...now, I can change it out for different holidays! 

Just another way to help me as I...
Organizine bit-by-bit!

Shari

1 comment:

  1. Found you through Faye @ The Blessed Hearth.. I love this idea! Gives me a good idea!! Now if I can find the time to get it done!
    Looking forward to reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete