Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cupboard above Stove

You know that little cupboard above our stoves?  I've always wondered what others put in theirs.  It seems like such a silly place to have a cupboard.  So...Here is what I've had in mine...up until today:
As you can see, there is a little bit of everything in here!  I completely emptied it, decided what could go...you know...to Thrift Store Heaven.

THIS is the end result:

(sorry about the glare on the jars)

The basket holds baking items seldom used: cupcake liners, sprinkles and extra toothpicks used for 'testing' to see if cakes are done.  The jars are extra ones I have been moving from one place to the other around the house because I didn't have a home for them.  I WILL be using them...eventually...they are for future projects and storage.  For now, they are in the 'wonder-how-I-should-use-this' cupboard! 

This took very little time, but looks great!

Organizing bit-by-bit!

Shari

No comments:

Post a Comment