Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Declutter WAR has begun!

We have been putting clutter in a specific area between the kitchen and living room.  So...my kids and I loaded it into the van and I just returned home from delivering it to the Thrift Store!  And, guess what?  I didn't even go in to do some shopping!  Yeah!  

There were 3 bags of clothing, mostly from Kayli's drawers...it's amazing how clothing can take over a room.  4 boxes of junk, 1 shelf, a sign that said "Dream", a body pillow (bought from a garage sale), an ugly wooden crate that I just HAD to have for Christmas (what was I thinking?), and a purple suitcase that was done serving it's purpose.

On my way home, I was thinking about what I had taken, and it dawned on me that most of that stuff probably came from that very same Thrift Store.  How sad...I realized that none of that made me happy...and to think I still have more!  But...I'm counting it all joy as I work on this trial!  

I wish I had a picture of all the 'stuff'...I will take a picture of the next load!

Organizing bit-by-bit,

Shari

No comments:

Post a Comment