Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pots 'n Pans Cupboard

So...I had a bit of time before going to a friend's house tonight, and thought "what can I accomplish in a few minutes?"  I opened my pots and pans door and knew that was the place to start!









But, now that I've shown you the 'bad' and the 'ugly', let me now reveal to you the 'GOOD':

And, I even found a few things to put in the Thrift Store box.  Which, by the way, is an ever-growing amount!  What a burden is lifted when things like this go OUT the door!
Here are a few close-ups of the  shelves...

Most-used items

Less-used items











Re-organizing and de-cluttering this cupboard took me 10 minutes!  That's it!  It's true...I CAN do something productive within 15 minutes or less!  What can YOU accomplish?  Let me know!

Organizing bit-by-bit,
Shari






No comments:

Post a Comment